Meet the rest of the Kamiq family
A city SUV with adventure appeal
Discover a new way to roam the city in the Škoda Kamiq Scoutline. The new design accentuates its daring character with matte black wheel arch liners, powerful silver bodywork elements, 17-inch alloy wheels and full-LED taillights. Highlights also include sunset tinted side and rear windows combined with chrome-plated window frames. Complete with a Scoutline badge, the urban compact SUV is set to take the streets with confidence.
Make way for the Kamiq
Highlights of the Kamiq
The Kamiq's Scoutline stands out from the crowd. The main features that make it so distinctive are its matte black and silver bodywork details, the SunSet-tinted rear and side windows, and the Scoutline badge on the wings.
Space teeming with style
The Scoutline enhances the ergonomically rendered and spacious interior with unique features such as specific décor, ambient lighting and stainless steel pedals.
Your partner for an active lifestyle
The Scoutline version of the Kamiq supports your active lifestyle. It’s here for you, whether you need to stray from the asphalt, transport sports gear, or relax in comfortable seats after a long hard day.
A city-ready SUV
The Kamiq Scoutline cleverly combines the advantages of an SUV with compact dimensions. It blends in easily with urban traffic and gives you a good overview of what is happening thanks to the higher seating and other clever details.
Škoda Kamiq Scoutline connectivity
State-of-the-art infotainment systems
The Kamiq Scoutline comes with the Bolero radio which is controlled via 8" colour LCD touchscreen with a high resolution of 800x480 pixels. Bluetooth and the optional SmartLink+ provides a convenient connection of your smartphone. The advanced 12-speaker Škoda Surround audio system tops off KAMIQ SCOUTLINE audio system.
The Bolero radio is controlled via 8" colour LCD touchscreen with resolution of 800×480 pixels. The display features proximity sensors: As soon as a finger comes near it, the system switches automatically to operating mode. Pinch–to–zoom functions familiar from smartphones make operation easy.
The Kamiq Scoutline is equipped as standard with two modern backlit front USB-C ports for data transmission and recharging. Two additional USB-C ports can optionally be added for rear passengers to charge their devices.
Škoda’s Kamiq Scoutline system delivers a seamless connection between the car and your smartphone with support for Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Mirrorlink™ technologies.
Through a simple and intuitive connection, Kamiq Monte Carlo’s central touchscreen becomes an extension of your own phone. With Smartlink, you can navigate around town to your favourite hotspots or simply drive to the beat of the tunes stored on your smartphone.
Through a simple and intuitive connection, Kamiq Scoutline’s central touchscreen becomes an extension of your own phone. With Smartlink, you can navigate around town to your favourite hotspots or simply drive to the beat of the tunes stored on your smartphone.
As smart as it looks
Simple clever technology
5-year warranty and roadside assistance
Front Assistant with Lane Assist
Smartlink with Android auto and Apple CarPlay
Dual Zone automatic air conditioning
1.0 TSI 85kW 7-Speed DSG
This turbocharged three-cylinder engine reliably handles all routine travel requirements.
9.9s to 100 km/h
CO2 emission 3
7-speed DSG 4x4
1.5 TSI 110kW 7-Speed DSG
Our 1.5l TSI delivers a remarkable 110kW while upholding consumption figures that'll satisfy the most economical of drivers. It's paired to a number of vehicles throughout the Škoda range.
Combined comsumption 2
8.2s to 100 km/h
CO2 emission 3
7-speed DSG 4x4
Škoda added value
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).