Made for more than kerbstones
Even if the urban jungle offers some kind of adventure, the real excitement sometimes starts where normal streets end. Fortunately, the Škoda Superb Scout station wagon is at home on both terrains. Combining the comfort of a city wagon with the off-road character of an SUV, not only does it look elegant all round, it’s also protected all around. Thanks to the rough road package and the higher chassis, flying stones and dust are no bother – no matter where the 4x4 drive takes you. So if you would like to drive over other stones in addition to kerbstones the Škoda Superb Scout Wagon is the right car for you.
Make way for the Superb Scout
Highlights of the Superb Scout
A Scout in every way
The Superb Scout’s rugged design lends the car an air of exclusivity that all but invites you to set off in search of new adventure.
Sophistication down to the last detail
The high-quality interior provides ample room teeming with sophisticated details found only in the Superb Scout.
Škoda Superb Scout connectivity
Amundsen navigation system is controlled via 8" colour LCD touchscreen with resolution of 800×480 pixels. The display features proximity sensors: As soon as a finger comes near it, the system switches automatically to operating mode. Pinch–to–zoom functions familiar from smartphones make operation easy.
SmartLink+ provides you with a connection between your smartphone and the in-built infotainment via Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink™. Use the navigation system, play music and podcasts via your favourite apps or deal with your text messages and calls.
The storage compartment in the centre console of the Superb enables wireless charging and wireless connection to Smartlink.
A perfect overview is provided by the freely programmable optional Digital Dash - 10.25" digital instrument cluster, which offers a choice of five display layouts. On-board instrument data along with other information, such as navigation, media playback and phone, are displayed on a beautiful 10.25" digital display.
As smart as it looks
5 years Warranty and roadside assistance
Smartlink+ Wireless for Android & Apple
2 USB ports and Wireless charging
Keyless entry and duel zone aircon
LED Headligts and Taillights
Scout comfort seats with Alcantara
8" Navigation Infotainment System
2.0 TSI 206kW 6-Speed DSG 4x4
The powerful 206kW, 2.0l TSI delivers breathtaking performance. This pairing makes 3rd generation Superb our most agile yet. The pinnacle offering for New Zealand's Highway Patrol.
5.3s to 100 km/h
7-speed DSG 4x4
Škoda added value
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).