Meet the rest of the Kodiaq SUV family
Fall in love with every detail of the Kodiaq SUV
Comfort meets sportiness in the Kodiaq Sportline, a decisive match that delivers a thrilling ride. The Sportline version of the Kodiaq SUV features features a muscular exterior combined with elegance and style. Eye-catching details include gloss black roof rails, wing mirrors and front grille surround. Not to mention the matrix LED headlights and 19” black alloys that exude confidence on any road. Take on adventures front-on with a host of specific sport features, including lower chassis and sporty interior with a multifunction steering wheel and sporty seats. In the Kodiaq Sportline, the drive is the destination. With 7-seats and 4x4 capability, big family adventures have never looked better.
Make way for the Kodiaq Sportline SUV
Highlights of the Kodiaq Sportline
Sporty in every way
The Kodiaq Sportline comes with advanced technology to deliver an exciting driving experience.
Škoda new Kodiaq Sportline connectivity
Wireless charging and smartlink
The storage compartment in the centre console enables wireless charging and connection to Smartlink.
Smartlink provides you with a connection between your smartphone and the in-built infotainment via Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink™. Play music, deal with your text messages and calls, or listen to your favourite podcast.
A perfect overview is provided by the freely programmable optional Digital Dash - 10.25" digital instrument cluster, which offers a choice of five display layouts. On-board instrument data along with other information, such as navigation, media playback and phone, are displayed on a beautiful 10.25" digital display.
Up to 4 USB-C sockets
The option to connect and recharge external multimedia players and memory devices (USB sticks) via the USB-C connector is standard for the ŠKODA KODIAQ SPORTLINE. An additional second USB-C socket is standard for radio Bolero and navigation infotainment systems. Two additional USB-C ports can optionally be added – one by the rear-view mirror to charge a camera and one for rear passengers to charge their devices.
The optional 9.2" Columbus infotainment system offers the greatest entertainment and utility value, featuring gesture control, a DVD player, an SSD drive and 3D navigation.
As smart as it looks
5-year warranty and roadside assistance
Matrix LED lights with High Beam Assit
Powergul TDI engine with 4x4
Digital Dash - digital intrument cluster
Sports interior with black design elements
2.0 TDI 147 kW 7-speed DSG. 4x4
The advantages of diesel can be fully realised with our 147kW 2.0l turbocharged engine. Towing is a breeze along with performance in general under load. Thanks to the optimised SCR exhaust gas treatment system, this engine emits up to 80% less nitrogen oxide(s).
7.7s to 100 km/h
7-speed DSG 4x4
Škoda added value
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).