Meet the rest of the Kamiq family
Powerful design features, state-of-the-art assistance systems, and intelligent connectivity make the Kamiq Monte Carlo the perfect partner for all life's adventures. Combining distinguished design, comfort, and smart technologies all together in one compact SUV. The Kamiq Monte Carlo features front sports seats, specific red/black upholstery, and an instrument panel in Monte Carlo design. Experience exhilaration behind the multifunctional sports steering wheel, which comes in perforated leather with distinguished red stitching. The standard equipment also includes black ceiling, pedal covers in alloy design and LED ambient lighting in red or white.
Make way for the Kamiq
Highlights of the Kamiq
A match made in Monte Carlo
The Monte Carlo design is brimming with high-contrast black components turning the Kamiq into a stylish model dripping with glamour and steeped in the enduring racing traditions associated with this place.
An athelete in every way
The distinctive cocktail of black, red and Carbon décor creates an interior that will set your pulse racing as soon as you get in.
A sporty ride at the press of a button
As the Škoda Kamiq Monte Carlo is built on the latest modular platform, the MQB, the car can be fitted with advanced technology. Those interested in a more dynamic ride, for example, will appreciate extra options available such as Driving Mode Select and the system of adjustable shock absorbers.
Monte Carlo models pay homage to Škoda’s success in more than 100 years of racing at the Rally Monte Carlo.
Škoda Kamiq Monte Carlo connectivity
State-of-the-art infotainment systems
The Kamiq comes with the Bolero radio which is controlled via 8" colour LCD touchscreen with a high resolution of 800x480 pixels. Bluetooth and the optional SmartLink+ provides a convenient connection of your smartphone. The advanced 12-speaker Škoda Surround audio system tops off Kamiq audio system.
A perfect overview is provided by the freely programmable Digital Dash - 10.25" digital instrument cluster, which offers a choice of five display layouts. On-board instrument data along with other information, such as navigation, media playback and phone, are displayed on a beautiful 10.25" digital display.
The Kamiq Monte Carlo is equipped as standard with two modern backlit front USB-C ports for data transmission and recharging. Three additional USB-C ports can optionally be added - one by the rear view miror to charge a camera and two for rear passengers to charge their devices.
Škoda Kamiq Monte Carlo’s ‘SmartLink’ system delivers a seamless connection between the car and your smartphone with support for Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Mirrorlink™ technologies.
Through a simple and intuitive connection, Kamiq Monte Carlo’s central touchscreen becomes an extension of your own phone. With Smartlink, you can navigate around town to your favourite hotspots or simply drive to the beat of the tunes stored on your smartphone.
As smart as it looks
Simple clever technology
5-year warranty and roadside assistance
Kessy keyless entry and Adaptive Cruise Control
Dual Zone automatic air conditioning
Bi-LED Headlights - dynamic range control
Panoramic glass sunroof
Sport Chassis Control (-15mm) suspension
9.2" Navigation system with touchscreen
1.5 TSI 10kW 7-Speed DSG
Our 1.5l TSI delivers a remarkable 110kW while upholding consumption figures that'll satisfy the most economical of drivers. It's paired to a number of vehicles throughout the Škoda range.
8.2s to 100 km/h
CO2 emission 3
7-speed DSG 4x4
- Monte-Carlo is registered trademark by Monaco Brands.
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).