Meet the rest of the Kodiaq SUV family
Two letters that pack a punch
Comfortingly familiar, refreshingly exciting. The Kodiaq RS SUV delivers a dynamic driving experience like no other. Heads will turn for the unique RS designed front and rear bumper with gloss-black elements and 20" alloys. But don't let the beauty cloud your vision; the performance is what will truly make your head spin. This large SUV doesn’t do anything by halves, this 4x4 beast hosts an exclusive all-powerful TSI 180kW engine and dynamic chassis control, fitted with Alcantara® sports seats and a sporty multifunction steering wheel. It'll pass you in a blur. And it'll still be the best-looking SUV in sight.
Make way for the Kodiaq RS
Highlights of the Kodiaq RS
A trendsetter of a sporty lifestyle
A Kodiaq boasts an innate combination of power and speed – the Kodiaq RS is no exception. Unique tell-tale signs give away the fact that this is the fastest of beasts.
Škoda new Kodiaq RS connectivity
Wireless charging and smartlink
The storage compartment in the centre console enables wireless charging and connection to Smartlink.
Smartlink provides you with a connection between your smartphone and the in-built infotainment via Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink™. Play music, deal with your text messages and calls, or listen to your favourite podcast.
A perfect overview is provided by the freely programmable optional Digital Dash - 10.25" digital instrument cluster, which offers a choice of five display layouts. On-board instrument data along with other information, such as navigation, media playback and phone, are displayed on a beautiful 10.25" digital display.
Up to 4 USB-C sockets
The option to connect and recharge external multimedia players and memory devices (USB sticks) via the USB-C connector is standard for the Škoda Kodiaq Sportline. An additional second USB-C socket is standard for radio Bolero and navigation infotainment systems. Two additional USB-C ports can optionally be added – one by the rear-view mirror to charge a camera and one for rear passengers to charge their devices.
The optional 9.2" Columbus infotainment system offers the greatest entertainment and utility value, featuring gesture control, a DVD player, an SSD drive and 3D navigation.
As smart as it looks
As smart as it looks
5-year warranty and roadside assistance
Sports seats with RS logo
Powerful TSI engine with 4x4
20" alloy wheels
2.0 TSI 180 kW 7-speed DSG 4x4
The combination of the SUV body with a 180 kilowatt petrol engine brings a unique experience for every day.
6.6s to 100 km/h
7-speed DSG 4x4
Škoda added value
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).