Vehicle is eligible for NZ Government Clean Car rebate of *$4,025. Rebates are indicative, check here for further details.
It's now easier to get into a Škoda iV plug-in hybrid vehicle
Find out more about the New Zealand Clean Car Programme, check here for further details.
Make way for the Superb iV
Highlights of the
Prepared for any situation
To commute to work in the city in silence and comfort, use the electric drive with a WLTP-verified range of up to 62km, which releases no emissions into the streets. For longer business trips, out-of-town excursions or holidays, you'll appreciate the petrol engine and 50 litre tank with a range up to 930km.
Introducing the plug-in hybrid powertrain
The Škoda Superb iV’s bonnet conceals an advanced plug-in hybrid powertrain combining the best of electric and conventional cars for an eco-friendly yet dynamic drive. The drive system combining a petrol engine and electric motor delivers maximum system power of 160kW and torque of up to 400Nm. All of this with CO2 emissions of less than 40g/km.
The Škoda Superb iV’s battery can be charged from the mains after connecting a charging cable. A flat battery can be recharged in approximately 5-7 hours with a standard 230V household plug socket. Another possibility is to recharge or maintain the level of charge in the battery while driving, using the petrol engine and brake energy recovery.
Room for everything important
Despite the installation of the battery in front of the rear axle, the Škoda Superb iV remains an impressive executive car with exquisite comfort for all passengers and a big luggage compartment. The 485 l boot capacity offers outstanding practicality and great utility, with easy access another given.
Brake energy regeneration
The Superb iV is fitted with brake engine regeneration that slows down the car when the brake pedal is depressed, and the accelerator is released, and stores the energy that has been recovered back in the vehicle battery. The regenerative braking intensity can be set at multiple levels.
As smart as it looks
5-yr warranty & roadside assistance
Smartlink+ Wireless for Android & Apple
Triple Zone Automatic Air Conditioning
Electonic adjuting heated Leather Seats
Adaptive Cruise control + "Speedlimiter"
5-year warranty and roadside assistance
Matrix-LED front lights with auto light assist
Dynamic Chassis Control with drive select
9.2" Navigation Infotainment System
1.4 TSI 160kW 6-Speed DSG
Škoda's PHEV system offers flexibility for those looking to go electric but with the versatility of a petrol engine to fall back on.
Wagon Style, Wagon Sportline
CO2 emission 3
PHEV Consumption Combined
CO2 emission combined
39 - 44 g/km
CO2 emission 3
6-speed DSG 4x4
7.8s to 100 km/h
Range up to
Škoda added value
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).