Luxury means having what matters
Comfort usually isn’t a metaphor for sportiness. But these two make a thrilling combination inside the Škoda Superb Sportline thanks to its razor-sharp looks, glossy black exterior elements, and a host of specific sport features, including lower chassis and sporty interior. The sporty ride is amplified with a full-range of connectivity and safety equipment, alongside our 2-litre petrol engine, which packs an impressive 206kW punch, delivering an exhilarating drive experience every time. The Škoda Superb Sportline is a car that embraces true luxury with none of the clichés. With a sophisticated design, comfortable technologies, and endless practicality, it’s a car that impresses with everything that matters.
Make way for the Superb Sportline Wagon
Highlights of the Superb Sportline
The Superb Sportline's design, complete with black accessories, lends the car an air of exclusivity.
Perfection in the details
The sporty version of the Škoda Superb scores well with its sporty interior and full-range equipment.
Sporty in every way
The Superb Sportline comes with advanced technology under the bonnet to deliver an exciting driving experience.
Škoda Superb Sportline connectivity
Columbus navigation system is controlled via 9.2" colour LCD touchscreen with resolution of 1280×640 pixels, and comes with a 64-GB flash memory.
SmartLink+ provides you with a connection between your smartphone and the in-built infotainment via Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink™. Use the navigation system, play music and podcasts via your favourite apps or deal with your text messages and calls.
The storage compartment in the centre console of the Superb enables wireless charging and wireless connection to Smartlink.
Digital dash with sports steering wheel
A perfect overview is provided by the freely programmable optional Digital Dash - 10.25" digital instrument cluster, which offers a choice of five display layouts. On-board instrument data along with other information, such as navigation, media playback and phone, are displayed on a beautiful 10.25" digital display.
As smart as it looks
5 years warranty and roadside assistance
Matrix-LED front lights with highbeam assist
Drive Select with Dynamic Chassis Control
9.2" Navigation Infotainment System
Digital Dash - Digital instrument pannel
2.0 TSI 206kW 6-Speed DSG 4x4
The powerful 206kW, 2.0l TSI delivers breathtaking performance. This pairing makes 3rd generation Superb our most agile yet. Even better... it's clean car neutral. The pinnacle offering for New Zealand's Highway Patrol.
5.3s to 100 km/h
7-speed DSG 4x4
Škoda added value
- 1 Škoda New Zealand may change Maximum Retail Price (MRP), specifications, features and model availability at any time. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. Contact your Authorised Škoda Dealership for up-to-date prices and on road costs. New Zealand Government Clean Car rebates / fees may apply for new vehicles sold from the 1st April 2022. Values stated should be taken as guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. For further details, see our Clean Car page.
- 2 Fuel consumption and CO2 Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical WLTP procedures – (WLTP - Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure).
- Figures may not reflect real life driving results. Figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging.
- 3 Images shown on this page are international images that may vary from NZ specification and are not reflective of the stated From Price. Some equipment shown is optional.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and wireless Android Auto™ is compatible with the latest versions of iOS and Android, an active data service plan is required, optional connection cable (sold separately).